株式会社インタフェース｜ ソフトウェア - Windows System Monitoring Library for High-Grade Classembly Devices DPF-0221
| DPF-0221 || ||Windows System Monitoring Library for High-Grade Classembly Devices|
|概要||System monitoring library monitors Interface High-Grade Classembly Devices® by applications running on Windows.
Application software links a provided dynamic link library (DLL) and monitors the product through the application programming interface (API).
|- Start, stop, and cycle of watchdog timer (WDT) are freely configurable by software.
- If WDT is not cleared during the specified cycle, either CPU reset or interrupt event notification is selectable.
- Temperature of CPU, board, and around memory can be retrieved.
- An interrupt notification is generated when the board temperature exceeds the preset upper-limit/lower limit.
- The operating status of fan can be confirmed and an interrupt event notification is generated when fan stop is detected.
- By setting conditions beforehand, the program can output RAS, and turn on LED or buzzer. RAS output, LED, and buzzer can be controlled by application.
- The Utility can monitor resources of CPU/memory/storage usage. It gives warnings when the value exceeds the preset threshold value.
- The program sends mail when error is detected, and also sends mail report temporarily. The conditions of mail transmission can be configured by the utility.
- Multitasking is supported. This software monitors the system from applications.
- Sample programs for WDT, temperature monitoring, fan monitoring, buzzer monitoring, LED control, RAS output, UDP message reception, and interrupt event notification are included.
- Ready-to-use utilities for WDT control, temperature monitoring, fan monitoring, RAS notification, LED control, buzzer control, resource monitoring, and mail settings are included and the utilities save logs. The logs can be sent by UDP remotely.
|Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, .NET 2002, .NET 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010
Microsoft Visual C# 2005, 2008, 2010
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, .NET 2002, .NET 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010
© 2019 Interface Corporation. All rights reserved.