株式会社インタフェース｜ ソフトウェア - Windows System Monitoring Library for Industrial Controllers DPF-0214
| DPF-0214 || ||Windows System Monitoring Library for Industrial Controllers|
|概要||System monitoring library monitors Interface Slot-in Industrial Controller and Long-Term Supply Industrial Controller by an application program running on Windows.
The application program links a provided dynamic link library (DLL) and monitors the system through the application programming interface (API).
|- Starting, stopping, and time-out time of the watchdog timer (WDT) are freely configurable by software.
- If the WDT is not cleared within the specified time-out time, either a CPU reset or an interrupt event can be generated.
- Temperatures of the CPU, printed circuit board (PCB), and memory chip can be retrieved.
- An interrupt event is generated when the temperature of CPU or PCB exceeds the specified upper or lower limit.
- A voltage of a power supply can be retrieved.
- An interrupt event is generated when abnormal voltage of the power supply is detected.
- Statuses of the fans attached to CPU can be monitored. An interrupt event is generated when an error on the fans is detected.
- The power button can be applied with a filter of duration of one second to protect from erroneous operations.
- The power LED blinks when the system has an error.
- Statuses of the fans mounted on the chassis can be monitored.
- Insertion statuses of slot-in power supply modules and statuses of alarm and fail signals can be retrieved.
- An interrupt event is generated when an error is detected on the slot-in power supply module.
- Status and information of the battery can be retrieved.
- The operating system is automatically shut down after the battery module detects power failure. The delay time from the detection of power failure to shutdown of operating system can be configured.
- To protect the battery module from over-discharge, the time from the detection of power failure to forced turn-off of battery discharge can be configured.
- Multi-process processing is supported. One or more programs can simultaneously monitor the system.
- Sample programs for WDT, temperature monitoring, power supply voltage monitoring, interrupt event
notification, CPU fan monitoring, power supply switch filter, error LED settings, slot-in power supply module monitoring, and battery information retrieval are included.
- Ready-to-use utilities for WDT control, temperature monitoring, power voltage monitoring, fan monitoring, power button filter, and error LED settings, slot-in power supply module monitoring, and battery module monitoring are included. The utilities save logs for purposes of failure analysis and prediction.
- The product provides some APIs that controls the CPUs and RAS functions of the existing Slot-in Industrial Controllers, Long-Term Supply Industrial Controllers (Pentium M/Celeron M models). The APIs help you easily migrate your existing system monitoring program to a new system.
|Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0, .NET 2002, .NET 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010
Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2002, .NET 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, .NET 2002, .NET 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010
© 2020 Interface Corporation. All rights reserved.